Follow these steps to apply:
- Receive a PIN number to electronically sign your FAFSA at http://www.pin.ed.gov
- Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) at http://www.fafsa.gov
- List GOCC school code #002263 in step six of the FAFSA to have your FAFSA results sent electronically to the Glen Oaks Financial Aid Department
- A Student Aid Report (SAR) which summarizes the information reported on the FAFSA will be sent directly to you.
- When you receive your Student Aid Report, look it over carefully to make sure the information is correct. The information on the SAR will be used by our office to determine your eligibility for the Federal Pell Grant program, and for most other types of aid. If corrections are needed, bring the SAR to the Finacial Aid Office so we can make corrections electronically.
- The Financial Aid Office may request additional verification documents. Please respond to any information or document requests promptly.
- When all request documents have been submitted you will be notified by mail of your financial aid eligibility.
How to apply checklist. Print it and use pen or pencil, or use and save it
electronically. Whichever method suits you best.
Students should apply for aid as soon as possible, allowing at least two months before the start of their first semester of enrollment. A FAFSA must be completed each year. For maximum consideration for available funds, students should complete the application process by the following deadlines:
| Complete by July 1|
| Winter Semester
|| Complete by October 1|
| Spring Semester
|| Complete by April 1|
Students can apply after the deadline but there may be a delay in processing the aid in time for registration. In such instances the student is responsible for all tuition and fees at the time of registration. The student will then be reimbursed when the aid application has been processed and the student has been deemed eligible for funds.
Contact Us: 269-294-4260 or firstname.lastname@example.org