To help you meet your education expenses, Glen Oaks Community College is pleased to offer FACTS as a convenient budget plan. It is not a loan; therefore you have no debt, there are no interest or finance charges assessed and there is no credit check.
- After registering for classes, students must either pay in full or enroll with FACTS within 48 hours in order to hold their classes.
- Financial aid students must have a completed award package on file with GOCC in order to qualify for the Pending Aid Payment Plan.
- If financial aid paperwork is not complete, students will be directed to enroll in the regular monthly payment plan and will be responsible for all payments due.
FACTS Costs and Fees
Timing of payments
- Regular monthly payment plans - $25.00 per semester non-refundable enrollment fee deducted within 24 hours of your agreement activation.
- Pending Aid Payment Plan - $25.00 per semester non-refundable enrollment fee deducted ONLY if the payment plan is activated.
- Insufficient payment fee - $30.00 for each returned payment automatically deducted by FACTS within 24 hours of each missed payment.
- There are no fees to pay your balance in full.
COMPLETING THE FACTS AGREEMENT
- Regular monthly payment plans are automatically deducted on the 5th of the month from a checking account, savings account or credit card.
- If your payment on the 5th is not successful, it will be reattempted on the 20th of the same month. If that payment is not successful, it will be reattempted with the next scheduled payment on the 5th of the next month. All fees incurred by the student relating to any insufficient payments are the account holder's responsibility.
- Pending Aid Payment Plan are automatically deducted on the 20th of the month from a checking account, savings account or credit card.
- Payments are accepted in the Cashier's Office at any time to reduce any balance due. This will result in lower monthly payments when your payment plan is activated.
Enrolling online is simple, secure and easy. Please remember, full payments and down payments are taken immediately. You may complete the online application using your home computer, one of the labs at the Colleges, or any computer with internet access.