Reverse Transfer Agreements


Students who attended Glen Oaks Community College in the past, who have transferred to a four-year institution, may transfer credits from the four- year institution back to Glen Oaks, to see if the requirements have been met for an associate degree or certificate at Glen Oaks

Media Release

Glen Oaks has reverse transfer agreements with the following four-year colleges and universities:

If a school is not listed above, students may inquire about a reverse transfer with a Glen Oaks advisor.