“We are always pleased to reach out to students with new scholarship opportunities,” says GOCC President, Gary Wheeler. “Albion is a private liberal arts school that is not much more than an hour from Glen Oaks and similar in enrollment size. We are delighted that Albion has chosen to offer a transfer scholarship earmarked specifically for a Glen Oaks student.”
Albion College offers over 40 programs of study. According to Dr. Randall, the top majors include economics and management, psychology and biology.
The new scholarship covers 75 percent of a student’s tuition for the first year of attendance and may be renewed for the second year depending upon eligibility.
Eligible students must meet the following criteria:
- Completion of an associate degree or a minimum of 48 credit hours.
- Admission to Albion College by May 1 for fall entrance.
- Completion and submission of a FAFSA to Albion by May 1.
- An outstanding academic record of 3.8+ GPA (Academic performance will be assessed over the
equivalent of three semesters of full-time college-level work. Students must be studying a major
that is offered at Albion College.
- Financial need may be taken into consideration.
For more information on all scholarships offered at GOCC, please contact the GOCC Financial Aid office at 269-294-4260.