Posting Date: August 22, 2018
Position: Work Study
Location: Communications and Marketing Department
Number of Hours: 12 hours per week, between 9am-4pm
Job Information: The Communications and Marketing work study will be responsible for:
- graphic design, assistance with publications, flyers and signage.
- general office help will be needed with printing, copying, stocking and storing supplies.
- photographing events, organization of photos and assistance with Glen Oaks social media will be required.
- student experience with graphic design, photography and video would be helpful, but not required.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and Power Point
- Being friendly, punctual, organized and having good communication skills and exhibiting professionalism is a must for this position.
Supervisor: Val Juergens – 269-294-4329
Closing Date: Until filled.