Upcoming Public Offerings
Previous Public Offerings
Training Customized for your Employees
The Business Outreach and Services department has provided customized training programs to our employers in Three Rivers and Sturgis and surrounding area for more than 40 years. We can help you gain a competitive advantage in a challenging global marketplace through use of our ability to bring training to your site, assessment services, extensive instructor resources and flexible options for scheduling training and our state-of-the art facilities. GOCC customized training programs not only give your employees with the skills to improve performance and deliver results, it also elevates morale by demonstrating your commitment to their success.
When is Customized training the right solution for your company?
- When you have a business or production problem
- When you have an expansion of new business
- When training can improve your company’s production/processes
- When training can help meet customer requirements
- When training can help improve measurable results
- When on-site training works better for your schedule
At Glen Oaks you can receive the hands-on training you need to both understand and apply relevant manufacturing/business principles in a variety of training topics offered at the college. What follows below is a list of training topics to aid you in your planning. Please keep in mind that many of these topics are general in nature and may require joint discussion with GOCC to develop a plan that will meet your organization’s special needs. There are also many other training topics not included in which we can assit. Click on the topics to review the outline. Any of these topics can be customized to meet your specific needs.
- Supervisory Training
- Communication Skills
- Customer Relations and Difficult Behavior
- Team Building
- Project Management
- Shop Floor Management/Toyota Production System (TPS)
- Six Sigma – Green Belt Training
- Core Tools
- 8-D Problem Solving
- Blueprint Reading
- 5’s, Improving Workplace Organization
For a listing of additional training topics, CLICK HERE. These lists are not exhaustive, but they do provide an idea of the variety of training we can provide at GOCC.
Paul Aivars, Director of Business Outreach and Services
Glen Oaks Community College