- Managing Remote Teams (2 hours)
- During this time of “social distancing” and cost savings on overhead, more and more organizations are promoting the idea of working from home. The problem managers face, however, is figuring out how to maintain high production levels and open communication with work-from-home employees. Bringing team members together through a virtual environment can be a challenging task. This session will provide tips and tools to help leaders better manage their remote workforce.
- Managing Conflict on Virtual Teams (2 hours)
- Managing conflicts efficiently is a skill everyone must have, and it is becoming important to also be able to resolve conflict in an online setting. This session will explore a variety of styles used in managing conflicts in order to resolve them peacefully, fairly and decisively while staying emotionally balanced and remaining on good terms with those involved.
- Effective Team Meetings – How to Hold Meetings with Remote Employees (2 hours)
- Online meetings may be a normal part of a team’s workflow, but making them highly efficient when all employees are remote can be daunting. This session will provide attendees with facilitation strategies to allow remote employees to have more involvement in meetings.
Please contact Mr. Paul Aivars for information on how to sign up for the non-credit programs.