New Skills Now
Credit-Bearing Certificate Programs
- Allied Health — Coding Specialist/Physician-Based Certificate (32 credits)
- This online* credit-bearing program prepares coding practitioners who specialize in physician-based settings (physician offices, group practices, multi-specialty clinics, or specialty centers). Program graduates have the knowledge and skills to sit for both the Certified Coding Specialist-Physician Office (CCS-P) and/or the Certified Coding Specialist (CCS) certification exams by the American Health Information Management Association (AHIMA) and meets the education eligibility requirements as outlined by the Association.
*NOTE: One course has a hands-on laboratory component
Non-Credit Certificate Programs
- Managing Remote Teams (2 hours)
- During this time of “social distancing” and cost savings on overhead, more and more organizations are promoting the idea of working from home. The problem managers face, however, is figuring out how to maintain high production levels and open communication with work-from-home employees. Bringing team members together through a virtual environment can be a challenging task. This session will provide tips and tools to help leaders better manage their remote workforce.
- Managing Conflict on Virtual Teams (2 hours)
- Managing conflicts efficiently is a skill everyone must have, and it is becoming important to also be able to resolve conflict in an online setting. This session will explore a variety of styles used in managing conflicts in order to resolve them peacefully, fairly and decisively while staying emotionally balanced and remaining on good terms with those involved.
- Effective Team Meetings – How to Hold Meetings with Remote Employees (2 hours)
- Online meetings may be a normal part of a team’s workflow, but making them highly efficient when all employees are remote can be daunting. This session will provide attendees with facilitation strategies to allow remote employees to have more involvement in meetings.
Please contact Mr. Paul Aivars for information on how to sign up for the non-credit programs.