Nelnet (FACTS) Payment Plan Set-Up Instructions
THIS IS YOUR ONE STOP SHOP FOR ALL PAYMENT PLAN ACCESS FOR FUTURE SEMESTERS
- Visit www.glenoaks.edu
- Log In to WebAdvisor
- Click Students
- Select Student Payment Information
- Click Payment Plans
- Log In to Nelnet (Single sign on through WebAdvisor)
- FIRST TIME USERS will need to Create Account. Users will be asked to provide their name, address, phone number, & email. Users will also need to select three predefined security questions & provide answers.
EXISTING USERS Proceed to Step 8 & 9. Make sure all existing information is updated.
- Home/Welcome. From Home/Welcome screen, users will click Set up a Payment Plan.
- From this point forward, the user has access to Live Help via Nelnet (FACTS) chat feature on the top right corner of the screen. This option is available Monday-Friday from 8-5 Central Time.
- Contact Information. The user will have the opportunity to review their personal information and make changes as needed. In addition, the user can update their correspondence preference.
- Amount Due. Selecting ‘View Details’ will give user a detail of all charges on account.
- Payment Plan Options.
If YES – Below is the screen you should see if financial aid has been applied to your account. You should have only one payment plan option if you have been awarded financial aid. If you see more than one payment plan option, your financial aid has not been applied to your account or there is an error. Contact the Financial Aid Office. Do not select another payment plan, as your checking/savings account or credit/debit card may be charged.
If NO – You will see more than one option under Choose a Payment Plan. Pick the plan you wish to use for payment.
A $25.00 non-returnable fee will be deducted from your account immediately.
- Payment Details. If you have a balance after financial aid has been applied, a $25.00 non-returnable fee will be deducted in addition to the two monthly payments that will be drawn from your account or charged to your card as outlined by the Payment Plan option chosen.
- Review & Authorize.
- Change links allow the user to edit the information entered during payment plan setup
- The customer must check the box to agree to the Terms & Conditions
- Clicking Authorize completes the set up
- Thank you.
- Click Print to save a copy
- Click Done to navigate to user account
- User Account. Your home page will look similar to the screen shot below.