Century Bank and Trust has been serving Sturgis and the surrounding communities for over 117 years. Century Bank and Trust is an independent community bank providing a comprehensive range of business, trust and retail products and services. Over the past 117 years, Century Bank and Trust has grown into a profitable, stable institution encompassing St. Joseph, Branch and Hillsdale counties.
- Student pursuing a business or financial career
- Business or finance major
- Students must be enrolled full-time (12 credit hours or more)
GOCC Service Area
- Academic ability, financial circumstances and career goals will be taken in consideration in selecting the recipients.
- The recipients of the Century Bank and Trust Scholarship will be expected to maintain a semester GPA of at least 2.5 while receiving
- Students will be selected by the Foundation Scholarship Committee based upon the above criteria.
- The scholarship may be applied to all education related expenses.
- There shall be no limit on the number or amount of said scholarships provided the principal is not utilized.
- Must reapply
The Office of Financial Aid will disburse the scholarship according to the standard school policy.
If, at any time, the College Foundation policies and procedures in effect for the administration of award and scholarship funds are changed, these provisions are automatically modified to conform.
Whenever it appears that changing conditions make this plan no longer applicable, practical, or suited to the general purposes stated above, the College Foundations would confer with the donor or their representative to secure a modification of the plan. If the Foundation is unable to locate the donor or their representative after reasonable efforts, then the Foundation is authorized to utilize the fund for any other suitable educational purpose, so that the fund will provide the maximum service to the community through the advancement of higher education.