Graduate Rate Survey – Student Right to KnowCohort Group Fall, 2012 – First Time/Full Time Degree/Certificate Seeking Students (As reported to IPEDS using Cohort 2011 due for 2015-16 IPEDS Reporting – adjusted).
4-Year Average Rates found on IPEDS report, last page. Available through the Office of the Registrar are the following:
- Glen Oaks’ full statistical report, with ethnicity, gender and program breakdowns.
- Complete definitions and date delineations, which are part of the full report.
- All information required by the Student-Right-to-Know legislation.
- Information on the student cohorts back to Fall, 1991.
The Student Cohort contains all students who:
- Enrolled for the first time in the indicated semester.
- Took 12 or more credit hours of coursework in their first Fall semester/term (identified as full-time) or less than 12 credit hours of coursework in their first Fall semester/term (identified as part-time).
- Indication they are seeking a Certificate or Degree.
- Are enrolled in majors that have a certificate or degree awarded at the completion of an equivalent number of credit hours.
- “Transferred students” are those we are aware of who have changed their enrollment to another institution.
- “Still attending” includes all students who are enrolled for at least 1 credit hour in the reporting semester/term indicated and are not counted in any other category.
- Graduation Rate (Graduated) (Initial Cohort-Transferred).
- 150% Time Period is set by the Federal Government at three (3) semesters for one-year certificate programs, six (6) semesters for two-year certificate/degree programs.
Note: This counts two (2) semesters per year as a normal lead.
Unduplicated Count – This report represents an unduplicated count by category of students in the cohort. If a student can be counted in more than one category, they are ONLY in the lowest number category listed (i.e. graduated takes priority over transferred.