Posting Date: January 9, 2020
Position: Work Study
Location: Communication and Marketing Department
Number of Hours: 10 hours per week, between 9am-4pm
Job Information: The Communication and Marketing work study will be responsible for:
- Graphic design, assistance with publications, flyers and signage.
- General help in the office will be needed with printing, copying, stocking and storing supplied.
- Photographing events, organization of photos, and assistance with Glen Oaks social media will be required.
- Student experience with graphic design, photography and video would be helpful, but is not required.
- Along with knowledge of Microsoft Office and Power Point.
- Being friendly, punctual, organized and having good communication skills and exhibiting professionalism is a must for this position.
Supervisor: Val Juergens – 269-294-4329
Closing Date: Until filled
Pay Rate: $9.65