SUCCESS@TheOaks! is part of the Title III grant awarded to Glen Oaks in 2015. A main objective of the Title III grant is to increase student success, retention, and graduation rates. Our Success Coaches are a key part in helping students find success at Glen Oaks.
What We Do:
College can be tough. It’s more than just going to class and doing homework. It can be challenging to find the right balance between school, work, and family. And what about having fun at some point?
Is This For Me?
Whether you are just out of high school or it’s been fifty years, your Success Coach can help you start off your college career with confidence.
- Discover strengths with online assessments
- Provide tools & strategies for success
- Develop a personalized success plan
- Learn skills for life & college
- Connect with campus & community resources