Below are the instructions, if you have any questions you may contact Student Services at (269) 294-4245. You may also email or stop in with any questions or concerns.
When was your last password change?
Password Change Instructions
- If you haven't changed your password since 10/23/2013 you will need to change your password to sync it with Google. To do this login into the GO-zone, and on the Sign-On screen check "I want to change my password after logging on".
- Follow the Reset Instructions.
Which kind of mobile device do you have?
- Open up Settings.
- Pick Add Account. If you don't see Add Account, pick Accounts & Sync, then Add Account.
- Pick Google.
- Pick Existing.
- Enter your full student email address including the @viking.glenoaks.edu part, and your GO-zone password.
- It will ask you to agree to the Terms of Service, and Privacy Policies.
Let it Sign In.
- Make sure Sync Gmail and Sync Calendar are checked.
- When you go to the Gmail app your Viking Email account will be selectable.
- Please Be Advised when you change your GO-zone password you will have to update your password on your Android device. It should prompt you.
- Open up Settings and choose: Mail, Contacts, Calendars.
- Then choose: Google.
- Type in your Name, Viking (student) email (which should be 1st initial, last name, last 3 digits of your ID #, @viking.glenoaks.edu), and your GO-zone password. You then want to put in your Description as something you know what it will be when you access your mailboxes (i.e. GO-zone, or Student email) from your phone or tablet.
- Next choose what access you will give your Glen Oaks email to your phone or tablet (Just make sure that Mail is chosen otherwise your viking email will not show up).
- Next open your Mail from your Home screen, and under Mailboxes it should show your Viking email account and any emails you may have.
- Here is an example of what your Inbox will look like when you access your Viking email from your phone or tablet.
- Please Be Advised when you change your GO-zone password you will have to update your password on your iOS device. It should prompt you.
Your Google username will be your Viking Emaill Address, and your password will be your GO-zone password.