Glen Oaks Community College

Search by Department

If you are unable to locate a staff member, they may be an Adjunct Instructor.

To contact an adjunct instructor, please use the Departmental Contact Form and select Adjunct Faculty. Please be sure to list the adjunct faculty member’s name in the space provided.

Not Sure Who To Contact?

You can use our Departmental Contact Form to send a general message to the department.

New Vikings logo (green & yellow)

Departmental Contact Form