David and Patricia Devier have benefited greatly from higher education and desire to help future students attend Glen Oaks Community College to provide similar opportunities.
- Any incoming or continuing Glen Oaks student attending full-time.
- Full time attendance, considered first generation students. Academic good standing.
- If continuing student, consideration given to students pursuing technical programs.
- Student may receive the annual award for a second year.
- Students will be selected by the GOCC Foundation Scholarship Committee based upon the above criteria.
- The scholarship may be applied to all education related expenses.
- The amount and number shall be established annually by the college.
- Must reapply
The Office of Financial Aid will disburse the scholarship according to the standard school policy.
If, at any time, the College Foundation policies and procedures in effect for the administration of award and scholarship funds are changed, these provisions are automatically modified to conform.
The fund is established as of Whenever it appears that changing conditions make this plan no longer applicable, practical, or suited to the general purposes stated above, the College Foundation would confer with the donor or their representative to secure a modification of the plan. If the Foundation is unable to locate the donor or their representative after reasonable efforts, then the Foundation is authorized to utilize the fund for any other suitable educational purpose, so that the fund will provide the maximum service to the community through the advancement of higher education.