The following calculators can be used as estimate tools only and should not be considered exact numbers.
Actual figures may vary. Please speak with a Financial Aid advisor for more definitive information.
Loan Simulator helps you calculate student loan payments and choose a loan repayment option that best meets your needs and goals.
Go to the Loan Simulator site and choose from the following options:
- I want to find the best student loan repayment strategy.
- I'm struggling with my student loan payments.
- I want to simulate borrowing more.
The Pell Grant Calculator is for estimates only. Glen Oaks Community College is not responsible for misinformation. These amounts are estimated. The amounts shown after calculation are for one semester and may or may not be accurate depending on your academic performance. Please remember that this calculator is for you to estimate your Pell grant, and is not considered official information.
These are the instructions for the Pell Grant Calculator. This calculator will use the EFC from your Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) and will calculate your Pell grant estimate by enrollment level.
Use these steps to calculate a Pell Grant estimate per semester for the academic year:
- Enter the amount of your Expected Family Contribution (EFC), which is located on your Student Aid Report (SAR).
- Select your enrollment level using the drop down list in the Enrollment Level field.
- Click on the calculate button.