The Gray Brothers Stamping Machine Company created this Fund for students attending Glen Oaks Community College.
- First consideration will be given to employees and their dependents.
- Second consideration will be given to former employees and their dependents
GOCC Service Area
- Academic ability, financial circumstances and career goals will be taken in consideration in selecting the recipients.
- The recipients of the Gray Brothers Stamping Machine Company Scholarship will be expected to maintain a semester GPA of at least 2.5
while receiving the scholarship.
- Students will be selected by the scholarship committee based upon the above criteria and recommendations by Gray Brothers Stamping Machine Company.
- The scholarship may be applied to all education related expenses.
- There shall be no limit on the number or amount of said scholarships provided the principal is not utilized.
- Must reapply
The Office of Financial Aid will disburse the scholarship according to the standard school policy.
If, at any time, the College Foundation policies and procedures in effect for the administration of award and scholarship funds are changed, these provisions are automatically modified to conform.
Whenever it appears that changing conditions make this plan no longer applicable, practical, or suited to the general purposes stated above, the College Foundation would confer with the donor or their representative to secure a modification of the plan. If the Foundation is unable to locate the donor or their representative after reasonable efforts, then the Foundation is authorized to utilize the fund for any other suitable educational purpose, so that the fund will provide the maximum service to the community through the advancement of higher education.