June 26, 2019
Glen Oaks Community College, an NJCAA Division II School, is seeking qualified candidates for part-time athletic coaches.
- Associate Degree from an accredited institution
- Two or more years coaching in college, high school, or club athletics
- CPR Certified, or willing to obtain within 30 days of hire
- Valid driver’s license with no restrictions
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Prior college coaching experience
To apply, submit cover letter, resume, and three professional references to: Glen Oaks Community College, Attn: Human Resources, 62249 Shimmel Road, Centreville, MI 49032; or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications will be reviewed as received. Position will remain open until filled.