Coaching Opportunity Available
Glen Oaks Community College, an NJCAA Division II School, is seeking qualified candidates for the Head Softball Coach position. The position is part-time, contracted through EduStaff.
- Associate Degree from an accredited institution
- Two or more years coaching in college, high school, or club athletics
- CPR Certified, or willing to obtain within 30 days of hire
- Valid driver’s license with no restrictions and a safe driving record
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Prior college coaching experience
How to Apply: Applications will be reviewed as received. Interested applicants should send a cover letter, resume, unofficial transcripts, and 3 professional references to: Glen Oaks Community College, ATTN: Human Resources 62249 Shimmel Road Centreville, MI 49032 or via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Glen Oaks Community College is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity, Title IX, Section 504 Employer. This organization participates in E-verify. For more information, please visit the DHS E-verify site.