Director of Information Technology
GOSSE, Part-Time (25 hours per week)
September 3, 2020
This position is designed to provide support to the Network Administrator in maintaining and upgrading computers campus wide. This is a technical position working with hardware, software, and network administration. Examples performed by this position include:
- Maintain, update, and repair the computer lab machines under the Network Administrator’s guidance.
- Keep computer labs stocked with paper and change printer cartridges.
- Assist with the installation of software.
- Assist in software conversion.
- Assist the Network Administrator with simple network administration tasks.
- Troubleshoot PC and printer problems.
- Replace defective PC and printer components with the Network Administrator’s guidance.
- Work with the website administrator as needed.
- Miscellaneous data entry.
- Other duties within the scope of this position as assigned by their supervisor.
- High school diploma/GED
- Knowledge and skills in operation of current Windows and Microsoft software products
- Entry-level PC repair
- Demonstrate keyboarding ability
- Demonstrate web development ability
- Associate Degree in a related field
- Familiarity with networked printers
To apply, submit cover letter, resume, unofficial transcripts, and three professional references to: Glen Oaks Community College, Attn: Human Resources, 62249 Shimmel Road, Centreville, MI 49032; or via e-mail at email@example.com. Applications may also be faxed to (269)467-4114. Position will remain open until September 11, 2020 or until filled.