LTI Printing created the LTI Printing Scholarship Fund for employees and their families who further their education by attending Glen Oaks Community College. This scholarship is available to any current full time employee, their son or daughter, or spouse.
- As described above (Relationship to employee based on IRS deductibility)
- Student may be enrolled full or part time
- FAFSA application is not required.
- Academic ability, financial circumstances and career goals will be taken into consideration when selecting the recipients.
- The recipients of the LTI Printing Scholarship will be expected to maintain a semester GPA of at least 2.5 while receiving the scholarship.
- Students will be selected by the scholarship committee based upon the above criteria and recommendations by LTI Printing
- The scholarship may be applied to tuition, fees, and costs.
- A maximum of $1,000 per year per recipient may be awarded, but the award shall not exceed one half the cost of classes each year.
- There shall be no limit on the number of said scholarships awarded. The number awarded will be based on available money. At no time shall endowment principal be utilized.
- Fall Semester: July 15
- Winter Semester November 15
- Spring/Summer semester: March 15
- Must reapply each semester
The Office of Financial Aid will disburse the scholarship according to the standard school policy.
If, at any time, the College Foundation policies and procedures in effect for the administration of award and scholarship funds are changed, these provisions are automatically modified to conform.
Whenever it appears that changing conditions make this plan no longer applicable, practical, or suited to the general purposes stated above, the College Foundation would confer with the donor or their representative to secure a modification of the plan. If the Foundation is unable to locate the donor or their representative after reasonable efforts, then the Foundation is authorized to utilize the fund for any other suitable educational purpose, so that the fund will provide the maximum service to the community through the advancement of higher education.