Established in 2007, this $750 scholarship is intended for a Glen Oaks student.
- Current resident of St. Joe County
- Graduate of a St. Joe County high school
- Full time student (12+ credit hours per semester)
- Minimum 2.5 GPA at Glen Oaks Community College (in 1st semester)
- Complete the application, including Statement of Aspirations and Goals
- Request official transcripts from High School and GOCC Registrar’s Office
- Obtain a Letter of Reference from a non-relative.
- Submit the application with transcripts, letter(s) of reference, and Statement.
- Application Committee will determine recipient and notify the winner and other applicants.
- GOCC will receive $750 check in winner’s name to be used for education expenses in the 2021–2022 academic year.
Please Note: It is the applicant’s responsibility to see that all required documentation is submitted to Glen Oaks by the deadline date.