- The campus architecturally modern for its time, sits on 300 acres donated by Nora Hagen.
- The school employs 30 full-time and 55 part-time faculty.
- Enrollment: 1200
- Faculty/student ratio: 1:16
- Average class size: 15-20 students
- In September 2014, the Institutional Actions Council of the Higher Learning Commission reaffirmed regional accreditation for the college. Representatives of the Chicago-based organization have been reviewing Glen Oaks for several years, including site visits to the college in 2007.
- Oaks Community College offers 18 Associate Degree Programs, including a General Transfer Degree, and 19 certificate degree programs
- Customized business and industry training.
- Center for Business Services with custom designed programs to help business and industry.
- Glen Oaks is very affordable in comparison with state universities and private colleges.
- Nursing Education Program is a recognized leader in the area for LPN and RN graduates.
- Several bachelor degree programs with partner colleges on campus or via distance learning through the Distance Learning Center at Glen Oaks.