Position: Work Study
Location: Science Department
Number of Hours: 10 hours per week, Flexible to student’s schedule
Job Information: The Science work study will be responsible for:
- Helping set up and clean up before and after lab courses,
- Prepare reagents for biology and chemistry.
- Responsible for maintaining cultures and preparing substrates for microbiology.
- Inventory supplies and specimens.
- Assist science faculty in maintaining a safe laboratory environment.
- Student must have successfully completed BIO 121 and CHEM 130 or the equivalent.
Supervisor: Jeff Hucko – 269-294-4204
Closing Date: Until filled