The Glen Oaks campus offers much in regards to extracurricular activities and things to do. From our tennis courts, baseball fields, and gymnasium to our theater and hiking trails, there is always something you can find to do around campus. Table games such as billiards, ping-pong, and air hockey are also available on our newly renovated concourse.
- Our Athletic Teams have been nationally recognized in the past and are a good starting point for students wanting to continue their sports activities after high school or hone their skills before moving on to a four-year collegiate team.
- On-campus Housing is available through our new Devier Student Suites (constructed in 2017). The suite life offers different activities, outings, and gatherings all throughout the school year.
- You can visit The Oaks Store (brought to you by Follett) to stock up on Viking gear and apparel, purchase books and supplies, or just grab a quick snack.
- There are many different Clubs & Organizations that meet on campus including Student Government, Phi Theta Kappa, Allied Health Club, and the Gaming Club just to name a few. Come check out all of the different clubs and organizations available to find what fits you best!
- We have a Fitness Center complete with treadmills, stationary bikes, weight machines & free weights, and much more. Watch some television while you burn calories. Staff is on hand at all times for safety purposes.
- The GO Café is the place to go when you want to get your grub on! With an extensive menu that can fit any budget, the GO Café has you covered. They are also working to provide meal plans for purchase in the upcoming semesters. Check back for more information.
- Public Safety is important on the Glen Oaks campus. Emergency phones are located throughout campus, but what else protects you? See the Public Safety page for information on who is keeping you safe and what you can do if you feel uncomfortable on campus.
- Lastly, don’t forget about our Campus Activity Board, or CAB Crew for short. The Cab Crew host multiple events each month ranging from free coffee and popcorn events to Zorb racing, spa days, and even trips to the local stores for shopping.