Follett Bookstore will award ten (10) $200.00 Follett gift cards to be used for textbooks only. Gift cards will be awarded for Winter 2018 semester. Limit one scholarship award per student per academic year.
Note: High school dual enrolled students are not eligible.
Applicants for this scholarship must meet all of the following eligibility criteria:
- Student must submit a one-page typed essay describing future educational and/or vocational plans.
- Student must be in their second year at Glen Oaks Community College.
- Student must have a 3.0 or higher cumulative GPA.
- Student must have completed at least 2/3 of all credits attempted.
- Student must be enrolled in 6 credit hours or more during semester receiving the scholarship.
DEADLINE: Submit your application and all required documents (see application for additional eligibility criteria) to the Financial Aid Office by 4:00 p.m. on Monday, December 18, 2017.
Scholarship applications are also available in the GOCC Financial Aid Office.
Please contact the GOCC Financial Aid Office at 269-294-4260 or via our Contact Form with any questions.