International Student Coordinator
Thank you for your interest in Glen Oaks Community College. GOCC is a small, rural community college in Southwest Michigan with an enrollment of about 1,500 students. International students usually live in apartments or private homes in one of the nearby communities. Reliable transportation is a necessity.
Tips for International Students
CLICK HERE for brochure.
The enclosed pdf file includes:
CLICK HERE for pdf packet.
- thank you letter
- application for admission (This is an online admissions application)
- international application guidelines
- international student regulations
- international student questionnaire
- student statement of financial understanding
- financial statement for international applicants
- students transferring from another US institution
- transfer statement authorization
- statement of local sponsor providing free room and board
- Financial Statement for International Student’s Local Sponsor
- international student miscellaneous information
- international student checklist (F-1 immigration classification)
Please follow the directions carefully. Only persons with complete applications/forms will be considered for admission.
You will be considered for admission to Glen Oaks Community College when your application packet is complete. An I-20 will be issued to all students who meet the international entrance qualifications. The I-20 can be used to secure a visa stamp which allows travel to the USA for the purpose of college study.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact Ben Fries by email or by phone (269) 294-4271 or (888) 994-7818 ext. 271 (toll free).