Tuition and Fees
Service Area Residents: $149/contact hour. Service Area residents include: Cass County Residents in the Three Rivers, Constantine or White Pigeon School Districts, Branch County, and LaGrange, Elkhart and Steuben Counties of Indiana.
State-of-Michigan Residents (Residents who are in state but outside of the service area): $182/contact hour.
Out-of-State Residents: $216/contact hour.
International Students: $260/contact hour.
*Note: This cost does not include laboratory and course fees. Tuition charges are subject to change without notice upon action of the Board of Trustees.
|General Fee||$25.00 per contact hour|
|Student Activities Fee||$4 per contact hour|
|Course Fee||Course fees vary and apply to courses requiring special supplies, equipment or travel. See class schedule to find out if a course applies to your selection.|
|Distance Learning Course Fees (Section DL)||$25.00 per class|
*Note: A contact hour is equivalent to the time the instructor spends in the classroom.
Note: This number is based solely on your tuition and fees and does not include the cost of books, housing, or other miscellaneous expenditures related to your college experience.
Senior Citizen Tuition Policy
Glen Oaks Community College provides for a specific Senior Citizen tuition benefit. This benefit provides residents of St. Joseph County who are sixty-two (62) years of age or older at the time of registration waived tuition for a maximum of eighteen (18) credit hours per year. Beyond the eighteen (18) credit hours per year, regular tuition rates apply. This benefit is subject to the following conditions:
- The minimum class size (which determines whether a given course has sufficient enrollment to be offered) must be attained without considering the senior citizen enrollment.
- Maximum class size shall not be exceeded by the enrollment of senior citizens.
- The course enrollment will be an Audit with no college credit granted.
- Senior citizens must pay for any specific course and/or laboratory fees associated with the class.
- The Senior Citizen tuition waiver may not be used for tuition costs for limited and competitive enrollment academic programs, including Nursing, Allied Health, CNA, and other career development programs.
With respect to non-credit courses and programs:
The senior citizen tuition policy and benefit does not apply to continuing education, customized business training, or other courses, seminars, and workshops that may be offered at the college.