How do I request a copy of my transcript?


You can request a transcript in person, by mail/email or by fax. Federal Law requires we obtain the signature of the student before releasing a transcript.

Transcript Request Forms are available in the Registration & Records office and in a printable PDF format at the bottom of this page.

Once the Transcript Request Form is filled out and signed, you can:

  1. Mail it in to the address listed on the form,
  2. Fax it to the fax number on the form, or
  3. Scan it and email it to ‘Transcripts’ via our Contact Form


If you need to contact Registration and Records call 1-888-994-7818 (toll free) or 269-467-9945. You can also contact us via our Contact Form with any questions. Address form to Transcripts.

Transcript Request Form