Please read over the sample information regarding the eCourse. We will send you exact information 30 days before class.
Phone: (949) 727-3227 x3158
Monday – Friday
8:00am – 4:30pm (PST)
In an email you will find information to complete your required Basic eCourse course. This course MUST be completed PRIOR to attending the in-person the Basic Rider Course or Returning Rider Course.
The link for the eCourse will be sent to you 30 days prior to the date you signed up to take the course. The course has to be completed within the 30 day period per Motorcycle Safety Foundation requirements and we will not send it out sooner.
- Click on the link you were provided within the email you received
- Fill out all the Student Information, then enter your Promotional Code (your Promotional Code will be included in the email with the link to the eCourse)
- After completing your registration, check your email. You will be sent a confirmation email with your username and password
NOTE: The Basic eCourse is Windows compatible only, meaning it will not work on a tablet (like an iPad) or Mobile Phone. If you do not have access to a Windows compatible device, you may use a computer here at GOCC in the library or use your local library. Our GOCC library hours are 8:00 am to 8:00 pm Monday thru Thursday, closed on Friday and Saturday.
The staff at the college will not be able to assist you with any technical issue or program questions. You will have to contact the MSF eCourse Support Desk for assistance.
- Do NOT pay for the course if you cannot complete the eCourse requirement. If you do, we cannot offer you a refund.
- Do NOT share your Promotional Code – it is unique to you.
Make sure you print your certificate and bring to your Rider Course – without it, you will not be able to attend the class.
Complete your Basic eCourse:
Please follow these steps to complete your Basic eCourse:
- The eCourse takes approximately (5) five hours to complete. You may do it in segments, if you choose. When you exit the eCourse, the system automatically marks where you left off. The next time you log in, it will continue from where you left off.
- You are not limited on time to complete the course – you may take as long as you like.
- You are allowed six attempts to successfully complete the eCourse. If you are not successful all six times, you must re-register and pay $19.99 out of pocket to take the eCourse again.
- The final portion of the eCourse is a video. You are required to watch the video before your certificate can be printed (so do not skip it.)