For maintaining accreditation through the Higher Learning Commission, in 2000, Glen Oaks began an innovative process called the Academic Quality Improvement Project (AQIP).
At an AQIP Strategic Forum in January 2005, Glen Oaks participants identified needs of the college, including the need for improved internal communication and the need for a revised strategic planning process.
To address these needs, Glen Oaks has begun a new model for strategic planning, implementation, internal communication called the College Council.
The College Council is a representative body of the College whose purpose is to develop, align and integrate planning processes to facilitate positive change in the institution and to model continuous quality
- Develop and provide oversight for the Strategic Plan
- Identify, prioritize, and coordinate specific strategies for implementation
- Create Core Strategy Teams
- Assess, coordinate, prioritize and adopt Core Strategies
- Monitor institutional effectiveness and quality improvement initiatives
- Serve as a communication and recommendation forum
If you have any suggestions, concerns, or questions that you would like addressed, please submit them via Etrieve. For your request to be considered, please submit by no later than 4 PM, two (2) days prior to the next scheduled meeting.
*Note: Requests can be submitted anonymously.
You must be logged out of Etrieve to submit anonymously.
- Chad Worthington: Psychology/College Council Facilitator (2026)
- Jennifer Dodson: Controller/College Council Recorder (2025)
- Dr. David Devier: College President (Permanent Council Member)
- Dr. Tammy Russell: Executive Director of Institutional Planning, Assessment, and Research/Accreditation Liaison Officer (Permanent Council Member)
- Dr. Adam Cloutier: Vice President of Academics (Permanent Council Member)
- Tonya Howden: Vice President of Students (2024)
- Carol Weatherford: English (2024)
- Michelle McNamara: Communications (2025)
- Lauren Weiderman (2024)
- Jennifer Mick (2024)
- Amber Gerth: Disability Support Services Coordinator (2025)
- Rachel Templin: Student Success & International Student Advisor (2024)
- Danielle Easterday: Admission Representative (2026)
- Kayla Bachinski: Financial Aid Assistant (2025)
- Clarice Green: Assistant to the VP of Academics/Faculty (2024)
- Dan Scott: Assistant Athletic Director/Compliance (2026)
- Marcus Broom (2024)