1. Apply for Admission (Already applied? Skip to Step 2)
Submit an Application for Admission online.
Applying online is easy and free. It’s helpful to know your Social Security Number for purposes of financial aid. If you’d rather not provide it online, please download the printable PDF paper application on our site and submit it via fax, email, mail, or in person.
2. Apply for Financial Aid
3.Complete Course Placement Assessments
Find more details on the New Students Orientation page.
Here are a few ways we can determine your placement in college courses:
- Submit SAT/ACT scores (contact us to learn how to send a PDF for free)
- Submit your official high school transcript*, which can be evaluated for course placement.
- Take online assessment for English and online assessment (ALEKS) for math. Completed during the online Orientation step.
*unofficial transcripts can be used for evaluation purposes
4. Request official copies of transcripts to be sent directly to the Glen Oaks Admissions Office
transcripts from high school (graduates within 10 years), Adult Education, GED, and College from the school/organization directly or sent electronically through Parchment/Docufide services. High school transcripts are not official until after your graduation date and that date must be published on the transcript.
5. Complete New Student Orientation
Currently we have an online option. Head to the New Student Orientation page for more information. You will not be connected with an Academic Advisor to choose classes until this is completed.
COLLEGE GUEST STUDENTS: This is not a necessary step, contact Admissions for further instructions.
6. Apply for Student Housing
Two and Four Bedroom suites are available for registered students.
Questions? Contact the Housing Office at 269-294-4224 or via their Contact Form.
New students are not able to do an orientation or register within three days before the start of a semester.
*If you have any questions or need any assistance throughout the admissions or enrollment process, please do not hesitate to contact the Admissions Office at 269-294-4253, 888-994-7818, ext. 253, or via our Contact Form.